Hi,

I want to download a daily build to make a minimal install, similar to
what I'm used to from Arch Linux. I wonder what ISO of the daily builds
fits best to my desire.

Is it possible to get something like a minimal install [1], when using
the Ubuntu Studio 15.10 daily build [2]?

Is it possible to prohibit installation of GRUB or is installation of
GRUB enforced, so that I need to remove it after it's installed?

Could it be done using another flavour, e.g. Lubuntu 15.10 daily
build?

Regards,
Ralf

[1]
"You may also select nothing and just continue to finish the
installation. If you selected nothing, upon reboot you will arrive at a
cli prompt; from here you can fully customize your new system." -
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/MinimalCD

[2]
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/dvd/pending/

[3]