Nothing to speak of at the moment.  I am planning on getting a korg nano
for midi note imput.  I guess I will be useing the internal audio system of
the computer I get until I figure out what kind of interface I want to
listen to.  portability is my main thing.  I need something I can create on
throw in my bag jump on the transit ect.  I have a more extensive home
st[udio based around and akai mpc renissance, and tons of MIDI syths,
analog mixers, outboard gear ect.  with this project I'm just looking to do
some very ambient experimental with a little bit of a pulse.  So yes I will
need some kind of sound interface something portable.  very minimal very in
the computer kind of sound.  their was one other computer I was looking at
also becuase they can preload it with kubuntu mabey even ubuntu studio if I
call the company I have read a lot of good things about driver
compatabilitys with this what do you think of the Lenova Think Pad Yoga
15.  I just kind of like the bigger screen.  Those were what I was looking
at and any other suggestions are welcome. I'm planning ahead.  I know I
have a lot to learn. Right now I'm takeing and extensive class at the Linux
foundation to learn more of what I'm doing.  Truely appreciate the help.