On Tue, 29 Mar 2016 14:34:22 +0100, Joao Bruno wrote:
>I will try, I already chose all the options devices and still not
>working, something with d-bus, can't connect to server.

Actually we still refer too
  "Cannot open PCM device alsa_pcm for playback."
if you get different output for other devices, post the output.
However, most important is the output of
   aplay -l;printf "\n###\n\n";arecord -l;printf "\n###\n\n";amidi -l
at the moment.

Please, don't top post, don't quote emails in full, don't use multipart
with HTML, instead inline or bottom post, onoly quote relevant text and
send emails in plain text.