I've got to say that I'm highly impressed and thoroughly thankful for the major
changes I've seen in the new release of Ubuntu Studio! The menus and everything
are much faster than before and it's awesome! I was so happy to change back
over it today. Man, I'm so thrilled with the work you've done to the distro and
all I can say is keep up the good work.

I know in part that the hardware in my laptop contribute to the speed of the OS
since I've got a quad core CPU and 8 GBs of Ram and I plan to change the hard
drive to a solid state drive and add more RAM to make 16 GBs.

I'm really loving the new artwork and everything is just amazing! Awesome work
my friends!

Boudi