Dear Ubuntu studio team,

First thanks for all your efforts in developing such a nice distribution
for multimedia creation.

Last development I have seen the audio part has been well developed.

In 16.10 I am happy to see graphics and photo editing part is been looked
into. So can we add some well established video editing software to enrich
the Ubuntu studio for editors like flowblade  in addition to kdenlive,
pitivi, openshot.

Previous I have requested to add photoflow to gimp.

I know it's a small team but energetic one.

I hope it come soon but even if included in next lts  it will be fine.

Thanks again.