Hi Auro,

Thanks for reaching out, and for the suggestions.

On 25/12/16 03:58, AURO KUMAR SAHOO wrote:
In 16.10 I am happy to see graphics and photo editing part is been looked into. So can we add some well established video editing software to enrich the Ubuntu studio for editors like flowblade in addition to kdenlive, pitivi, openshot.

Flowblade seems to already exist in Ubuntu (http://packages.ubuntu.com/zesty/flowblade), so we could easily add this to our seeds so it was installed automatically. But we have to be careful that we don't just install everything and have a carefully selected set of packages. Not having much time for playing with video stuff at the moment, what extra features, or workflow support would flowblade add on top of the other video applications?

Previous I have requested to add photoflow to gimp.

Photoflow is a bit harder, as it has not been packaged for Debian yet (Debian is normally where our packages come from). It looks like it almost made it in 2014 (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=774005). Maybe you could reply to that bug (copying in Laszlo), to chase up the status and give a friendly push? Maybe if he is no longer interested, he has some basic packaging that someone could take forward?

Regards,

Ross