Hi All,

The Zesty release is right around the corner and there will be release
candidates published starting on April 6th. The release is planned for April
13th.

The date is not so convenient for people that take Easter holidays, so in
anticipating a shortage of our normal testers, we are reaching out (no -
begging) for extra people to come forward to test the Release Candidate ISOs
during that week, to help make it a successful release.

The release candidates will appear here when they are ready:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker
And there are instructions on how to use the tracker and the process to conduct
the tests linked from there.

Please DO NOT do the tests on your favourite machine, in case something goes
wrong. Use a spare machine, or do it in a Virtual Machine (a spare hard disk
can be used - but only if you know what you are doing - we don't want you to
accidentally install over your working hard disk!).

It takes time to get set up for the tests, so please prepare early. You can
also do a practice run using the Zesty Daily image.

If you get into trouble, please sing out here or on IRC. And please report
"positive" tests on the tracker, as well as submit bugs for problems you find.

Regards,

Ross
Test Team Lead