Hi Pedro,

It's not just you. :-)

Some of the release team are USA based, and I can sometimes be ready for bed here in Europe before there is some action. Or sometimes there is a last minute bug somewhere that they want to fix first.

If you are keen to get started, it wouldn't hurt to zsync the Zesty Daily image. It will only be one day old, and probably not too much different. Then if you want to test again another day with the real release candidate, it won't take very long to zsync the changes.

Thanks for helping out.

Cheers,

Ross
PS: We on the release team normally get an email when the image is ready. I will forward that as soon as I see it.