Sorry if I hurt you. But why do you use silly memes?

Am 28.04.20 um 00:20 schrieb eeickme...@ubuntu.com:
Hi Gerhard,

Hi Erich,

I understand your frustration about firewire management in linux kernels.
But wasn't it good practice in Linux, to keep alive even vintage hardware?
That wasn't my call. We just could not implement the FFADO items in Ubuntu
Studio Controls.
We have to be forward-thinking and not stuck in the past on many
decisions, otherwise we become irrelevant.

Ok, you might have to earn your livelihood, but I think, this is a horrible
statement, please don't reproduce silly coach speek.
Woah woah woah. You think I get PAID to do this?!? I wish. I'm a volunteer just
like most people doing anything with Ubuntu.