Hello everybody,

a quick update on this side.

I talked with Onboard developers, and they agreed to modify the
permission that now are "structured". I suggested them to appoint it
also to the Launchpad Translators, but they kept it under the Ubuntu
Translators umbrella.

The good part in this case was that the project was sharing only the
template with Ubuntu, not the translations. This is good, but is also
not so good, since Ubuntu Oneiric has onboard version 0.95, but now it
is sharing the template with the 0.96 version, that doesn't look like
the same as the 0.95.

I asked them if they could fix that too.

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <m...@ubuntu.com>