Sorry, I forgot one translation in the previous email, and only listed 8 when I
said there were 9 :) The other translation I already have is:

 * Kurdish

Thanks again and sorry about forgetting this one in the previous email.

--
Richard A. Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Welcome to Kubuntu 8.04, Hardy Heron!

Kubuntu is a free, user-friendly operating system based on the K Desktop Environment and on the award winning Ubuntu operating system. With a biannual release cycle and at least 18 months of free security updates for each release, it is the secure, stable computing environment you've been waiting for. Its community-driven development and pervasive availability are grounded in the concept of "humanity to others."

Kubuntu is not possible without its community, because its projects are designed, created, and implemented by a diverse community of users. Individuals and teams provide the code, artwork, documentation, and technical assistance in addition to promoting Kubuntu to a wider audience. To read more about how to contribute please view the Helping Kubuntu page.

The Kubuntu and Ubuntu projects are sponsored by Canonical Ltd, the leading global provider of free Linux software. Canonical provides full commercial support for Kubuntu and Ubuntu.

Getting Help with Kubuntu:

Here are just some of the way in which to receive help with Kubuntu: