On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 06:26:59PM +0700, Jeroen Vermeulen wrote:
> Colin Watson wrote:
> >I would like this to be documented somewhere for translators, but I
> >don't know where it should be documented. If you do, feel free to write
> >it up and I can review it for accuracy.
>
> The template descriptions in Launchpad would be a good place to start.
>
> If you visit the templates' main pages, you should see an invitation to
> provide descriptions:
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/intrepid/+source/debian-installer/+pots/debian-installer
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/intrepid/+source/debian-installer/+pots/help
>
> It's likely that these pages are the first ones that translators will
> see for these templates, so they make reasonably good places for such
> notices.

You mean "This template has no description, you can create one now"?
(Note the run-on sentence, by the way; that should probably be a
semicolon rather than a comma.) The "create one" link returns Forbidden
for me. Much as I indicated in my other post just now, I think that
people who are able to upload the relevant source package should be able
to edit the description.

--
Colin Watson                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]