În data de Sb, 21-03-2009 la 10:14 +0200, Timo Jyrinki a scris:
> 2009/3/20 Adi Roiban <a...@roiban.ro>:
> > I have done it for 8.10, but right now there are not many changes in
> > 9.04.
>
> The results look great! Huge thanks for your coding and other work.
> Hopefully the 8.10 could be gotten into use soon already, since that's
> what's already visible for most.

We will also need to import this page into Launchpad:
file:///usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/index.html

We already home some translations for this page, but I thing it still
needs some love :)

Maybe we can replace it with the start page from 8.04. What do you say?

We just need to pick up a page and I will import it in LP.

> Just FYI to others, we were told that for 9.04 the Help and
> Participate URLs wouldn't be made translatable, thus they will still
> lead to English-only resources for now. If we want that to change for
> 9.10, we should start planning it in eg. June already instead of so
> close to a release. In the future, there could be a minimal
> translatable Participate page in ubuntu.com with links to local pages,
> which could be quite nice with the current URL also. But I do think
> the Ubuntu Help URL should be made translatable (for 9.10) since many
> LoCos already have the equivalent of help.ubuntu.com, ie. ubuntu-docs
> in HTML format, available on their sites in local language(s).

I agree. We can also start looking at this problem earlier :)

--
Adi Roiban