În data de Lu, 30-03-2009 la 00:34 +0200, Gabor Kelemen a scris:
> Adi Roiban írta:
> > I want to ask you if you think that having Ubuntu specific translations
> > as top priority is a bad or a good idea.
> >

> This should have been done since ages.

First we should know if Ubuntu translators are happy with this priority
list.
I am not aware of any bug report for this list.

Gabor, was this topic discussed somewhere else or somewhere in the past?

These changes will affect all languages, this is why we need to know the
opinion of other translators.

> > At this page [1] I'm trying to obtain a list of Ubuntu specific
> > translations.
> >

> I'll add some more, I already have something similar here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HungarianTeam/TranslationCoordination#Ubuntu

Thanks. Feel free to add/remove/reorganize the page.

For example we can also add a priority value for each template ;)

I know that other teams use a similar table, but I think we should share
best practices between all localization teams.

In case you/or others have created a useful page for your localization
team or your localizatoin team have a good translation process, please
share that information with us :D

--
Adi Roiban