I guess basque was lucky, as I was able translate it (webfav is the
only one not ready yet).
for example, a bad translation already corrected:
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/netbook-remix-launcher/trunk/+pots/netbook-launcher/eu/10/+translate

maybe, been one of the first in the alphabet got us in the front row of import?

>>> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/karmic/+source/desktop-switcher