El dc 18 de 11 de 2009 a les 18:39 +0100, en/na Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala
va escriure:
> Hi there brave translators,
>
> I was just translating some stuff in LP, and came across some really bad
> translations already in LP. I changed them, but it made me think, that
> it'd be nice to have possibility to subscribe to maybe RSS feed with
> last changes for translations assigned to my teams. It may be really
> good QA feature.
> Am I missing something, or is there such feature in LP translations app?
> Or should I fill feature request against LP (already filled?)
>
> Regards,
> --
> Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala
> http://tomasz.napierala.org

Hi Tomasz,

Sorry for the delay in answering your question. Regarding RSS

The Launchpad Translations team will be focusing in improving upstream
integration for this cycle (LP 4.0), so features which do not fall into
this category will not be worked on. However, since Launchpad is Open
Source software, the developers will encourage and help anyone willing
to implement features themselves.

For the record, there is an old blueprint for this particular feature:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rosetta/+spec/rss-feeds-for-potemplates

For something that does not provide the exact functionality but might
help you in tracking the translations which need review, you can have a
look a the translator's dashboard:

https://translations.launchpad.net/~tzn/+translations-to-review

Regards,
David