În data de Jo, 21-01-2010 la 18:48 +0000, Laco Gubík a scris:
> Hi,
>
> That's great work, however I was wondering whether it is possible to
> see separately packages related to Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu etc.

You can try this dirty hack: http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/karmic-report/
This is a temporary replacement and we can use it as a prototype for
implementing this feature in Launchpad.

Data is updated from staging... more than 1 week old. Hope we can get a
1 day delay data soon.

Any help with UI mockups and ideas how to group templates is welcomed.
Fell free to comment on the mailinglist.

Right now I don't know exactly how the grouping feature should look like
(from UI point of view) and what should be the logic for grouping
templates (how can you tell if a template is in Ubuntu and not Kubuntu,
beside Ubuntu, Kubuntu, etc... what other groups can we have...)

----
With the following upstream integration, maybe we will have the grouping
login in Launchpad, so we only need to provide a good UI.

Cheers!

--
Adi Roiban