While working on Lucid translation, I'm seeing many weird things (that
is, above the usual launchpad weirdness level).

* indicator-session containing translations we didn't approve, I've bee
  told that those came from the 'upstream' launchpad project, and that I
  should translate it there. But, the "upstream" has no translations
  available!
  https://translations.launchpad.net/indicator-session
* too many of the fixed translations in update-manager, that we fixed in
  earlier releases, were reverted to the old, buggy (i.e. causing
  software crashes!) translations, the corrections are available as
  suggestion though!

It not like I need more reasons to hate launchpad, but please, please
help us to at least maintain some sane translations on this insane tool.

Regards,
 Khaled (who is really upset right now)

--
 Khaled Hosny