Thank you for your answer, Timo. I had been told that the translations
were committed at gnome-nl; I didn't check if that was really the case.
I have forwarded this email to gnome-nl hoping they will be committed
soon. I have also checked the gedit documentation on Launchpad. It said
: translated 100 %. But I still found a great deal of suggestions which
I have reviewed and accepted or rejected. I'm still not sure if it is
necessary to update the translation on Launchpad as well because I do
not know who publishes the documentation translations and where he or
she looks for them.
Hannie