El dc 09 de 02 de 2011 a les 09:49 +0200, en/na Timo Jyrinki va
escriure:
> 2011/2/8 David Planella <david.plane...@ubuntu.com>:
> > This time, please do test Firefox well, as we've had some issues
> > (already fixed) with generating its translations in the language packs.
>
> At least Finnish Firefox translation broken in the new language packs.
> I just get the familiar yellow background small window with:
>
> <window id="main-window"
> ^
>
> in it with no way to proceed forward.
>
> -Timo

Hi Timo,

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we've now removed the Finnish language
pack from lucid-proposed for now.

Would you mind leaving the feedback on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA. It makes it
much easier to track all languages from a central place.

Thanks.

Regards,
David.

--