El ds 12 de 02 de 2011 a les 22:36 +0800, en/na Tseng, Cheng-Chia va
escriure:
> I got some problems with Kubuntu for Traditional Chinese.
>
> Kubuntu: usb-creator-kde menu item, Rekonq, Firefox menu item, Firefox
> itself are in English.
> Plus, *ibus* on Kubuntu is English! I think that is quite a problem
> for languages using ibus for inputing.
>
> There are more English menu items but not listed in the procedures, so
> I don't mention them here.
>

> --
> Sincerely,
> by Cheng-Chia Tseng

Hi Cheng-Chia Tseng,

Thanks a lot for the thorough testing and feedback.

Was ibus translated in Kubuntu before the Traditional Chinese language
pack update in lucid-updates, i.e. is it a regression?

If so, could you please file a bug in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+filebug?

Thansk.

Regards,