El dv 11 de 02 de 2011 a les 15:03 +0100, en/na Manx Translators va
escriure:
> Hello David,
>

> Sorry about that, maybe I wasn't very clear.
> I first started translating firefox in launchpad under the Ubuntu
> Maverick template at
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/maverick/+source/firefox/+pots/firefox/gv/+translate
>  .I didn't do any work on translating it in Ubuntu Lucid but now it seems to
> have transferred to lucid too!

Hi Reuben,

Thanks, I did understand that, but my actual question was not whether
translations were done in Launchpad, but rather whether you can see
those translations in your actual desktop.

I.e. has any Ubuntu version ever shipped a translated Firefox in Manx?

If the answer is no, we should start looking into generating Manx
Firefox translations in language packs.

Regards,
David

--