El dl 04 de 04 de 2011 a les 22:48 -0700, en/na Dylan McCall va
escriure:
> Hi!
>
> I'm submitting a UI freeze exception request for version 38 of
> ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+bug/751029
>
> This mostly concerns the Edubuntu slideshow, which has a bunch of new
> strings and five typo fixes.
> I am attaching a diff of the offending POT file to this message :)
>
> Thank you!
>
> Dylan McCall

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the notice, and especially for the detailed diff.

These are quite a lot of changes to translations, and done just after
the Ubuntu Global Jam, where several translation teams most probably
just finished the slideshow translations, so I'm not too sure what to
say yet.

Translators, what do you think?

Regards,
David.