Anders Jenbo schreef op di 05-04-2011 om 17:59 [+0200]:
> > French translation has not been reviewed yet, so it's ok for our team.
> Danish is in the same state.

The Dutch team will be able to translate the new slides. However, I'm
not sure its a good thing to do, especially when many changes are just
changing capitals or rephrasings. Most translators will already have use
the capitals as the are common in their language, and have (slightly)
changed the wording of sentences if that makes them easier to read.
If launchpad will still show the old translations as suggestions it wont
be much of a problem, if not it will be a lot more work. I'm not sure
what launchpad would do, does anybody know?

Greets,
Redmar