Hello again translations team!

Thanks to Hendrik Knackstedt and Florian Greinus we have become aware of
a string in Software Center that was mistakenly not marked for
translation. This is a very prominent string that is displayed in the UI
whenever a software item is installed or removed, and so this was a
great catch indeed and an important one for us to fix.

Here is a link to the bug report from Florian:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/759240

The string is "In Progress...", and as I mentioned, this is displayed
whenever a transaction is in progress in Software Center. For your
reference, here is a screenshot from Florian showing the string in
action in the UI:

  https://launchpadlibrarian.net/69171988/inprogressbug.png

Once again, my apologies for this late change! And many thanks to
Hendrik and Florian for finding this.

Best regards,
Gary Lasker