> Thanks a lot Gary for taking care of translation bugs, and for keeping
> us up to date as well.

Oh, you're welcome!  It's my pleasure, of course we want to make sure
these problems are cleared up asap so as not to block the team's work
any further.

> There is another very visible translation bug at
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/758656 -
> may I ask you to have a look at it when you've got a minute?

You bet. I have committed a fix for this one now. Thanks for the head's
up on it!

I'll be keeping an eye on incoming bugs but if any more issues crop up
please don't hesitate to email/ping me so we can be sure to get it taken
care of quickly.

Many thanks all!
Gary