Al 14/02/12 11:12, En/na paco ha escrit:

El 14/02/12 10:53, David Planella escribió:
Hi translators,

I'm forwarding a call for translations from the always awesome
Stéphane Graber requesting help to translate pastebinit. Let's show
everyone we're equally awesome by completing translations in as
many languages as possible!:

https://translations.launchpad.net/pastebinit

« Upcoming pastebinit 1.3 release -------------------------------

Every year, I try to set a few hours aside to work on one of my
upstream projects, pastebinit.

This is one of these projects which mostly “just works” with quite
a lot of users and quite a few of them sending merge proposals and
fixes in bug reports.

I’m planning on uploading pastebinit 1.3 right before Feature
Freeze, either on Wednesday or early Thursday, delaying the release
as much as possible to get a few last translations in.

If you speak any language other than English, please go to:\
[https://translations.launchpad.net/pastebinit][]

Any help getting this as well translated as possible would be
appreciated, for Ubuntu users, you’ll have to deal with it for the
next 5 years, so it’s kind of important :)

Now the changes, they’re pretty minimal but still will make some
people happy I’m sure:

[https://translations.launchpad.net/pastebinit]:
https://translations.launchpad.net/pastebinit »

Source:
http://www.stgraber.org/2012/02/12/upcoming-pastebinit-1-3-release/

  Cheers, David

Spanish complete!
- --

Francisco Molinero
www.pacoaldia.com

Este correo ha sido gestionado con Linux
No lo imprima si no es absolutamente necesario

Awesome, great work guys! 10 completely translated languages and many more with just a few strings to go.

https://translations.launchpad.net/pastebinit

Anyone up for finishing them?

Cheers,
David.