On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org> wrote:

> I'm a bit confused myself - is there a complete list of all the
> Touch/Phone modules somewhere?

Right now not all translatable packages for the phone are under
translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu as the rest of the desktop. This is going
to be the first phone release and it will stay like that for 13.10. As we
move to a convergent system in 14.04 and 14.10, we'll be providing more
unification.

For now, I put together this list to help locate the phone translations and
to provide some reference. If someone would like to step up and help, it
might be worth putting this list on the wiki for now.

Cheers,
David.