Hi All,

Is there any way to test translations for Ubuntu phone? Since most of the messages are already translated into Khmer.

Thanks,

Sokhem

On 01-Oct-13 3:17 PM, David Planella wrote:

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM, David Planella <david.plane...@ubuntu.com <mailto:david.plane...@ubuntu.com>> wrote:

    On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org
    <mailto:f...@akerbeltz.org>> wrote:

        I'm a bit confused myself - is there a complete list of all
        the Touch/Phone modules somewhere?

    Right now not all translatable packages for the phone are under
    translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu
    <http://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu> as the rest of the
    desktop. This is going to be the first phone release and it will
    stay like that for 13.10. As we move to a convergent system in
    14.04 and 14.10, we'll be providing more unification.

    For now, I put together this list to help locate the phone
    translations and to provide some reference. If someone would like
    to step up and help, it might be worth putting this list on the
    wiki for now.

I went ahead and published the list on the wiki for easy reference, please feel free to modify and complete the page as you see fit:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Phone

Notice the recent addition of https://translations.launchpad.net/click-update-manager as a new app to translate.

Happy translating!

Cheers,
David.

    Cheers,
    David.

        Michael

        30/09/2013 15:43, sgrìobh
        ubuntu-translators-requ...@lists.ubuntu.com
        <mailto:ubuntu-translators-requ...@lists.ubuntu.com>:

            Hey David,

            I might have overlooked something, but it seems that
            ubuntu-system-settings was not in your list ... so I'm
            going to make
            some self-advertisement for our component;-)

            If you want to translate the phone system settings as well:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-settings/trunk/+translations

            Cheers,
            Sebastien Bacher

-- ubuntu-translators mailing list