Wow -- eleven translations already! Thank you everyone for your work on this. I guess I need to finish squashing bugs so I can get this out.

I hope it won't happen, but there may be string changes before the final release. If that happens, should I notify the list when there's a new template, or do y'all get automatic notifications? Don't worry -- if it happens at all, it'll only happen once.

Thanks again,
Robert