On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org> wrote:

> Thanks Víctor, that's good to know that this is the general policy - and
> for that second link, that's useful.
>
> Yes, I saw David's tracker seems to be broken, which is a shame.

Yes, as much as I'd like to keep maintaining and improving the translations
stats server, it's something I'm doing on my spare time and I can only
maintain on a best effort basis.

Given the fact that Launchpad does not have an API for translations, I have
to jump through hoops to make the stats server fetch the data in a sane way
and present it nicely to phone translators, which makes maintenance a bit
cumbersome.

I'll try to investigate what causes translations not to show up this time
around, and to at least bring the server back online this weekend. In any
case, if someone has Python and Django skills, any help with the code will
be much welcome!

https://code.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations-stats

Cheers,
David.