Op 18-01-17 om 18:29 schreef Costales:
No, it's just the title into the credits to the Authors of those
images. Please, take a look to this screenshot:
https://s23.postimg.org/etap6mr57/about.jpg
Thanks for the image.
I have no idea what POIs are. I will not tell you what I get as a result
when I search for POI in Google :) If it is an editor, like Gedit, then what
does fast and nearest mean?
Point Of Interest, it's a place in a map, something like restaurant,
gas station, etc...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_of_interest
You can set a few POIs for a so fast access while you're driving.
Sorry to bother you again about the string "Fast Nearest Editor:". I still do not get it. What is the meaning of "Editor" in this string? What is the relation with Points of Interest? Can you enter nearest POIs in your smartphone using an editor like Gedit in a fast way? I prefer not to translate this string until I understand the meaning of it.
Hannie

Best regards!