Le 28/01/2021 à 15:29, Yaron Shahrabani a écrit :
> the app hasn't changed I might have corrected the translation for some
> reasons and these changes will be reflected in 20.10 but not in the
> minor versions of 20.04 and they never will (as long as we're talking
> about snaps, right?).
>
> I misunderstood something?

Snaps unlike debs are not 'per distribution', the snap-storer users of a
determined channel will get the new versions including translations
updates whenever a new revision is pushed, them being on 20.04, 20.10,
Debian, Fedora or OpenSuse doesn't make a difference.

Which means the translations fixes you did, once included in a new
revision of the snap will benefit users of 20.04 as well yes.

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher