On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Alistair Crust wrote:

Hello Alistair,

> Hi I'm from a school in Lincolnshire [..] we are experimenting with
> edubuntu-dapper and trying to include Local Disk Access. This would be
> the "icing on the cake".

Oooh.  Wow.  Would you be willing to write a small article for:

  http://fridge.ubuntu.com/

about why you are trying out Edubuntu (eg. less work for yourself because
it's already close to what you're after).  Photographes of rooms full of
PC's running Linux are particularly good, even without any kids in them!

Let me know if you'd like any assistance,

        -Paul
--
Britain is just cold, in a pesky way.  Nottingham, GB