> I'll do some picture taking, but I dont have a website or blog to upload
> them. Also I've got a big HP Laserjet printer although it's only b&w,
> so if needed I can print out loads of handouts maybe? As for interviewing
> visitors are we going to have some sort of short questionnaire

I have a friend who's company has a very high quality colour laser printer,
I am pretty sure he will be happy to let me print out a bunch of hand-outs
at cost price, and I am happy to meet that myself.

Jan Vancura, over on ubuntu-marketing has provided me with some collateral,
we can use, and offered help putting together anything else we need - thanks
Jan.

I will try to distil the requirements from the list and the planning page
and circulate a list over the weekend.

I also have a bunch of webspace at an ISP you could probably use, I will
make enquiries and again meet the cost if there is any.

Alan.