John K Masters wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 20:02:19 +0100
> Alan Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 07:56:30PM +0100, Sean Miller wrote:
>>> I believe this to be a Mailman list, hence do we not already have a
>>> way of reading the list threaded?

>> Linked at the bottom of every mail.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Al.
>>

> Useful, but you can't reply to mails from that view.
>
> John

I'm reading this as a usenet news list via
using Mozilla Thunderbird (which I use for both mail and news), but the
pan newsreader works well for those who like evolution..
There is already a searchable threaded archive of all the posts at see:
  http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.user.british
Thunderbird threads both mail and news, so that both are uniformly easy
to follow and one can label interesting threads with a colour.
I certainly won't follow the group to a forum.  Forums are a backward
step in my opinion.

Richard.