On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 08:45:12PM +0000, Paul Mellors wrote:
> I've no problem with Nik leading the group, however perhaps there should
> be a more formal voting system so we don't actually leave anyone out?
> [dont know what or how]

Of course the obvious question is "how do the other loco teams do it?".

If there's some manner by which Canonical / Ubuntu / Jono would *like* us to
manage our
'leadership' / 'committee' / whatever then maybe it's best to get that input
too.

My local LUG has a constitution which allows for annual voting for various
positions including
chairman, hostmaster, treasurer and general officers. When the time comes if
the information
about that is useful then I'll gladly throw pointers out to those doing the
organising.

Cheers,
Al.