Then I am out of here,  good bye!

-------Original Message-------

From: Andy

Date: 04/11/2006 13:03:52

To: British Ubuntu Talk

Subject: Re: [ubuntu-UK] Uk Loco team forums

On 04/11/06, Ian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm new to this,

It shows,

A little note about mailing list etiquette.

We do not need you to tell us what font size we want to view your

Message in, we are perfectly capable of adjusting our email software

To a size that is comfortable. This means don't specify a font size in

Your email please.

Even better would be to not use HTML to send email at all.

Some people may even block you messages because it contains HTML.

It also increases the file size of your email

Do not 'top post', this is were you write you message then quote an

Entire previous message below the end of your message. Quotes should

Normally be inline, and only the text that is relevant.

Someone somewhere has a great signature about top posting, I have no

Idea who, I am on a number of lists.

May I ask which email software you are using? Someone may be able to

Tell you how to turn off HTML,

We really should create a resource on the wiki about how to use a mailing
list.

Back on topic, If we are going to have a vote, shouldn't we ask who

Wants to stand as candidates? And more importantly change the subject

When we actually do ask who wants to stand, I expect some people may

Be not reading this thread because its got forum in the title. We

Wouldn't want to inadvertently exclude anyone, that's not the Ubuntu

Way.

- Andy