> Ok, I gave this whole screencast thing a go, it's on upgrading packages, like
> Alans last one, but for Kubuntu.
> It's not what you'd call in-depth but  I tried to cover the same stuff Alan
> went over in his one.
> It's about 7 mins long and covers the Adept updater and Adept package manager,
> which was fun because I actually use Synaptic and update-notifier as I
> severely hate Adept :-P .
> Before you look at it, just remember I'm not popey, I'm a guy from B'ham so I
> don't have "The voice of the balls".
Hey mate, there is nothing at all wrong with your accent. Even this
'dumb northerner' could make out every word. Besides, I don't know if
being 'The voice of the balls' should be a compliment of an insult!

> It's also on archive.org but doesn't seem to be live yet, so here's a
> tinyurl'd link to the ogg file:
> http://tinyurl.com/y35p86/20061111_installing_updates_kubuntu.ogg (15 MB)
The tinyurl downloaded for me great - I didn't check archive.org.

> Let me know what you think of it, but don't be to harsh :-D

Totally excellent work! Nicely themed both in keeping with Kubuntu and
the work that Alan has done. Long enough to be interesting and relevant
without over doing the point. Not being a KDE user at all (well not
since v2), I've just learned lots.

Regards
Stuart