On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 09:05:04AM +0000, Norman Silverstone wrote:

> > That entirely depends on which CD you rip as you point out in your own mail.
>
> Of course it does. For example, my wife teaches French and uses CDs as
> part of the course. It is perfectly legal to copy these CDs and to
> distribute them to the students.

Indeed. I have a CD in mind I will use for the demo and it's also freely
copyable.

> Just a thought - lots of folk, like myself, do not use 6.10 but the
> previous issue. Also, from what I have read, 6.10 is not yet as stable
> as Dapper. More about that some other time.

That's a good point. Most of the stuff so far actually isn't very different
between dapper and edgy, but I
will think about that. I am now installing dapper and edgy on a machine so I
can choose when I do the
demos, which I use.

Cheers,
Al.