On 4/21/07, Alec Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If it's an old PowerPC mac, you'll need this image:

http://gb.cdimage.ubuntu.com/ports/releases/7.04/release/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-powerpc.iso(
http://gb.cdimage.ubuntu.com/ports/releases/7.04/release/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-powerpc.iso.torrentfor
 the torrent)

If its a new intel one, you'll need this one:
http://gb.releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-i386.iso
(http://gb.releases.ubuntu.com/7.04/ubuntu-7.04-desktop-i386.iso.torrent
for the torrent)

--
Alec Wright
M: 07749884274

It'll be a brand new basic intel version.  Sorry but wot's an image and
wot does one do with it.  Surely it is nothing to do with a mirror which I
understand issues programs on the web.