Neil Greenwood wrote:
<snip>
> Here's the link I mentioned originally:
<snip>
> What a link-fest!
>
> Dw i'n dysgu cymraeg. Mae fy merched i byddwch yn mynd i'r ysgol
> gymraeg. So I'd like to be able to understand them!
>
> Hwyl,
> Neil.

Neil >>> Thanks for all the links.  It'll take me a while to work my way
through all the material.  I'll have a look over the next couple of
days.  Thanks, too, for the offer of help if I hit any snags.

Mae'n ddrwg genni, ond fi ddim yn siarad Cymraeg.  I too worked with
Welsh medium schools for a while, but my Welsh didn't get much beyond
basic politeness.  You're clearly getting on a lot better!

Hwyl fawr
--
Ian