I recently set up a dual boot system with Fiesty and WinXP on separate
drives.  (Previously, I've used various versions of Ubuntu as the only
OS on a laptop and a desktop.)  I've just noticed on the dual boot
system that when I restart XP after using Ubuntu the system clock
appears to have lost an hour.  (I guess it could be resetting to GMT,
and losing the BST adjustment.)  The Ubuntu clock is fine.

Has anyone had a similar experience?  Is there a fix - apart from
manually resetting the time (or never using that other OS!)?

--
Ian