Hi Chris (and since it's my first post to the list, a general hello to
all too)

I like your pretty version but have a few very minor (proofreading-y)
niggles.

Panel 2 'why bother?'
- point 3 - there seems to be a comma issue here - I'd either add one
after "run on it" ("ubuntu, and the programs that run on it, are free")
or I'd remove the one from after "ubuntu" ("ubuntu and the programs that
run on it are free")
- point 4 - "wont" should have an apostrophe in it - "won't"
- the spacing between the heading and the text in the 'why is it free?'
section seems inconsistent with the heading/text spacing elsewhere (not
a big deal obviously - I'm just anal enough to notice)

Panel 4 'lets fix your pc'
- heading - should be "let's" since it's short for "let us"
- para 3 - I don't think "software packages" would mean much to a
non-techie - "programs" (as used elsewhere in the leaflet) would be
better imho

Panel 6 'install'
- para 5 - I'd hyphenated "double clicking" but that's possible just me

Also I couldn't help but notice that the word 'linux' isn't used at all
in the leaflet.  Is this intentional because it's a bit too scary/geeky
sounding?  Personally I would think it would be more important to
mention that in the 'why is it free?' section than the stuff about
Canonical...

-Louisa :)