"Regarding facebook being Evil,"

Would it be better to encourage a positive  and effective step forward
in making a idea occur or do we wish to spend our time trying to decide
exactly what colour the wheel should be long before we even get started.

Marks idea and steps forward and a positive contribution theres many an
open letter/blog that could be written in reponse to the view of
knocking an idea but im not going there.

Lets try to be supportive and encouraging of an though rather than
finding ways to block/shutdown/disable contributions from members.

Thanks

Nik