On Sun, 2007-08-05 at 23:57 +0100, Matthew Larsen wrote:
> no offense, but this is pure speculation

I didn't even get to the point of speculating in my own thoughts.

> and you can't be serious in
> your analysis. There are any number of reasons why there isnt demand,
> I would *imagine* it is price-related.

Quite right, I wasn't serious at all - I was just setting up the joke
(hence changing the subject) about getting the SABDFL into big brother.

--
Tristan Wibberley

Any opinion expressed is mine (or else I'm playing devils advocate for
the sake of a good argument). My employer had nothing to do with this
communication.