it's more to do with the resolution than the screen size. If the
screen is proper HD - 1080p - then that's over 1900 pixels wide.
Onboard graphics are going to have a very hard time pushing that many
pixels I would imagine. Given that you have a PCI-E graphics card slot
why not go for a 7900 series nvidia card? Cheap as chips and good for
video and older games. If you're thinking about playing the newer
games at some point you'd have to be thinking about an 8800 series
card, which are still just shy of £200 for the cheapest models...

Pete

n 25/09/2007, STONE COLD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A quick question. i have this motherboard
> http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo.asp?WebProductID=623454
>
> This has onboard graphics. Im looking to buy a 32" lcd Mirai
>
> http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=266100&CatId=958
>
> Just wondering what kind of pic quality id get if i was running a DVD?
>
> would it be proper DVD quality? not that great?
>
> Im running fiesty.!
>

> --
> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997