> Hi all.
> I'm Taufan from Bogor, Indonesia.
> Just use Ubuntu in the last 2 months and want to meet ubuntu-ers in all
> over the world.

Hello there Taufan, how are you doing :-)

It's great to see Ubuntu being used around the world, and really good
to hear that you are replacing Windows with Ubuntu in your schools. I
for one think that no child should be forced to use an operating
system that they themselves may not be able to afford.

I have relatives over in Jakarta, and it's good to know that Ubuntu is
as accessible to them (if they ever wanted to use it) as it is to me
in England.

Cheers

Chris