On 30/09/2007, Chris Rowson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Hi all.
> > I'm Taufan from Bogor, Indonesia.
> > Just use Ubuntu in the last 2 months and want to meet ubuntu-ers in all
> > over the world.
>
> Hello there Taufan, how are you doing :-)
>
> It's great to see Ubuntu being used around the world, and really good
> to hear that you are replacing Windows with Ubuntu in your schools. I
> for one think that no child should be forced to use an operating
> system that they themselves may not be able to afford.

I agree, what's the point of being given an opportunity to use an operating
system that wouldn't be available to them...

I have relatives over in Jakarta, and it's good to know that Ubuntu is
> as accessible to them (if they ever wanted to use it) as it is to me
> in England.
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris
>
> --
> ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com

Anyway, It's nice to hear from someone benefiting from OSS in another part
of the world.

--
Kris Douglas
      Softdel Limited Hosting Services