On 30/09/2007, ged <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The reason I didn't vote was the fact that you had to be registered on
> Launchpad. I followed the link to join and then thought that I had no
> right being there. It appeared to be for developers.

I think Launchpad was originally made as a developer tool, but it's
now been extended to other purposes.

> Then I thought should I be on this list at all ?  Should I ?

Yes, absolutely! It's for discussion about the Ubuntu-UK team, and
Ubuntu use in the UK.
It also seems to be a good place to ask for help if you're having
problems using Ubuntu or one of the variants.

Hope this helps.
Hwyl,
Neil.